25 Easy Ways To Annoy A Toddler
If you have kids, you will at one time or another have this irrational creature living in your house called a toddler. They are hilarious and cute and very easily annoyed. Here are just some of the many ways that you can annoy a toddler…
1. Put jeans on them.
2. Hold them too tight or too loose.
3. Put salad on their plate.
4. Display affection for any of the other children in your house.
5. Don’t let them ride you like a horsey while you are attempting to do Granny push-ups on the floor.
6. Not stare into their eyes with complete focus while they are learning to use the potty.
7. Try to stand at the end of the one slide at the park that will launch them ten feet into the air, because clearly you didn’t stand there for their brother so you won’t be standing there for them, either.
8. Try to ever wear your new fancy shoes because you made the mistake of letting them try the shoes on once, so now the shoes are theirs.From: http://www.scarymommy.com/25-ways-to-annoy-a-toddler/#sthash.1q2RypvI.dpuf
- Dan Canfield